TLC Plumbing & Utility is an award winning company with a life-changing culture, and we are always looking for experienced individuals to join our team. TLC’s mission is to provide a stable work environment while being respected among our peers. This is supported by our core values of honesty, hard work, respect, compassion, and consistency.
We have helped more people obtain their license(s) than any other company in New Mexico.
Commercial Driver/ Vactor Operator (willing to train)
- Performs activities related to wastewater and water system rehabilitation, installation and maintenance including confined space entry.
- Reads and interprets technical and operational documents, manuals, blueprints, system maps, construction specs, standards and diagrams.
- Operates heavy machinery including Vactor truck and dump truck as well as other related equipment in performing skilled and semi-skilled duties for wastewater maintenance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Good communication skills required including demonstrated fluency with reading, writing and speaking the English language. Microsoft Office skills preferred.
- Basic math skills.
- Must possess and maintain a valid New Mexico Commercial Class “A” Driver’s License with tanker endorsement.
Physical Requirements May Include:
- Work in Confined Spaces.
- Work in areas exposed to noise and chemicals.
- Work in extreme weather conditions.
- Lifting and carrying loads up to 50 lbs.
- Climbing inspection ladders and performing work up to the limits of elevated water storage tanks.
- Standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing/pulling, reaching handling, grasping, fine dexterity, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, bending, twisting, climbing, balancing, vision including color determination, hearing, foot & hand controls.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer provided Life Insurance
- On-site Health Clinic
- Paid Continuing Education
- Provided Training and Certifications
- Apprenticeship Program