United Materials LLP specializes in mining and custom material crushing.
We are proud to offer you: Competitive compensation, paid vacation, paid holidays, health benefits, and much more!
Job Objectives: This job requires the operation of trucks used to move materials. The position is also extended to provide assistance to the labor crew and basic equipment maintenance. The job is performed outdoors with exposure to all weather conditions and extreme temperatures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive trucks over variety of terrains
- Manipulate bilateral controls to operate machinery
- Multiple tasks requiring sustained twisting and turning of the spine while driving and manipulating controls
- Climb in and out, on and off equipment
- Repetitive shoveling/raking/sweeping material
- Lifting a variety of heavy objects on and off trucks and equipment
- Daily inspection of equipment and equipment maintenance
- Be a customer service representative for internal and external customers
- Check all fluid levels, grease equipment, and perform any other checks to complete a daily walk around inspection required by DOT and complete and turn in required forms daily to shop
- Haul any material necessary for jobs either internal or external
- Follow all safety guidelines at all times.
- Perform any labor work deemed necessary by the Supervisor/Foreman.
- Fill out time cards daily including equipment number, hours, and job number when applicable
- Ensure that any truck driven is maintained according to company policy (pre-trips, housekeeping, reporting of malfunctions)