IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time Safety Coordinator.
- Supports and works per direction of the Division Safety Manager.
- Assists in New Employee Orientation training as directed.
- Inspects and audits projects/jobsites compliance with IES-C&I safety policies, procedures and programs.
- Conducts employee training on IES-C&I safety policies, procedures and programs as directed.
- Participates in weekly safety toolbox meetings on the projects/jobsites.
- Assists Division Safety Manager in investigating incidents and near-misses with prevention recommendations.
- Participates in inspection process as conducted by Federal, State or local inspectors; assures all violations are corrected immediately.
- Builds effective relationships with customers, general contractors and other subcontractors that meet/exceed expectations in support of company core values.
- Complies with and enforces all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Travel may be required.
- 1-2 years' experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of OSHA, state, federal safety regulations as it relates to the oil and gas industry.
- Possess/maintain OSHA-30 Certification and First Aid/CPR Certification or ability to obtain.
- Possess/maintain current driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record as required by company fleet safety program.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check when applicable per customer contract requirement.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.