TLC Plumbing & Utility is an award winning company with a life-changing culture, and we are always looking for experienced individuals to join our team. TLC’s mission is to provide a stable work environment while being respected among our peers. This is supported by our core values of honesty, hard work, respect, compassion, and consistency.
We have helped more people obtain their license(s) than any other company in New Mexico.
As a Remodel Technician you will perform daily work tasks associated with construction trades as they relate to specific jobs. We require quality work and a high rate of production while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Coordinate with field production supervisor on daily basis for scheduling and job material procurement.
- Ensures lines of communication are kept open at all times with production supervisor and team members.
- Participate in all job related training.
- Ensure all work performed is collected upon in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and handle customer related issues when necessary.
- Help in aiding with communications with the call center
- Aid with TLC end of the day work load completion when necessary and called upon
- Properly maintain tools and resources to perform work with efficiency
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer provided Life Insurance
- On-site Health Clinic
- Paid Continuing Education
- Provided Training and Certifications
- Apprenticeship Program