FST Technical Services is looking for experienced QA Tech / Gas Tech / Analytical Test Technicians to join our teams in the Rio Rancho, NM area!
- Perform on-site testing of Semiconductor Processing Equipment.
- Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places.
- Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required.
- Some positions may require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous elements or conditions such as chemicals, gases, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, etc.
- Occasional overtime will be required.
- Additional consideration will be given for military and/or technical experience.
- Previous experience in maintenance of semiconductor capital equipment is a plus but not required.
- Reliability is of high importance and attention to details is required.
- A general aptitude in mechanical manufacturing and tools is required as well as an ability to learn to use appropriate tools.
Prefer local candidates to the Rio Rancho, NM area or able to commute.
All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging and stimulating environment and meet the above criteria,