TLC Plumbing & Utility is an award winning company with a life-changing culture, and we are always looking for experienced individuals to join our team. TLC’s mission is to provide a stable work environment while being respected among our peers. This is supported by our core values of honesty, hard work, respect, compassion, and consistency.
We have helped more people obtain their license(s) than any other company in New Mexico.
To assist lead technicians in getting jobs completed while receiving hands-on experience.
- Mechanical aptitude to perform multiple tasks related to plumbing
- Physical ability to perform various tasks for this position. i.e. use of shovels and related tools for excavation. The use of small utility equipment and hand tools
- The ability to read/write and follow specific directions/instructions specific to plumbing and related work
- Support technicians in all work related jobs and with up keep of technicians vehicles, anticipate needs, the work and what is required of you as it relates to your position of employment
- Perform tasks given and retain information for job efficiency and developmental purposes
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer provided Life Insurance
- On-site Health Clinic
- Paid Continuing Education
- Provided Training and Certifications