CLP (soon to be PeopleReady) Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Journeymen Welders in Albuquerque, NM
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring Journeymen Welders for an upcoming project in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Journeymen Welders Job Description
· Reading and interpreting blueprints
· Using a hand torch for cutting and fabricating welded or other components
· Safely using hand tools and electric tools to prep weld surfaces and install welded components as per spec
· Know measurements and take offs for pipe/structure components
· Be certified in one or more welding processes such as mig, 3G, and 4G
· Submerge arc/diametric certification a plus
· Reliable transportation
· Tools of your trade
· Verifiable references
· Experience preferred
· Committed to safety at all times
· Reliable attendance