Become a mobile mechanic with the leading auto repair company
YourMechanic is a mobile mechanic company. We offer car repair services at our customers' homes and offices. With no shop overhead, we pass the savings on to our customers and provide our mechanics better pay. We handle all the marketing, appointment scheduling, parts ordering, invoicing, and customer support for our mechanics, leaving the mechanics to do what they love--fix cars.
- Great money: Earn 2-3x what auto shops and dealers pay you.
- Complete flexibility: Set your own hours (full time, weekends, evenings, weekdays).
- Do what you love: Work on cars while we take care of everything else (appointments, support, parts, warranty).
- Work directly with customers: Get to know your customers, speak to them directly about repairs, and show them what a great experience auto repair can be.
- Minimum of 5 years of recent professional automotive repair experience
- Valid driver's license, clean background, and reliable transportation
- A complete set of basic automotive tools
- A desire to provide an extraordinary customer experience
- ASE certifications or technical school is a plus