Immediate Work Opportunities!!!! Construction experience preferred but willing to train. Excellent compensation package and long-term career growth opportunities for top performers.
Please apply online and follow up with Jim Nixon at: 119 Llano Del Sur SE, Albuquerque,NM; 505-877-0770.
1. Assembles building material components such as wall panels, roof and floor trusses. Processes include insertion or positioning of materials, clamping, splicing, fitting parts and use of both hand and power tools.
2. Plans and implements the assembly process by reading and understanding set-up sheets, work orders, drawings or blueprints and gathers necessary materials and tools to complete order.
3. Ensures that assembled items meet specific quality specifications; may propose process improvements in order to increase finished quality or efficiency of assembly processes.
4. Plans and paces own work efficiency in order to meet daily, weekly, project, or team related production goals.
5. Responds attentively to training from Supervisor or more senior assemblers in order to increase own knowledge of work processes.
6. Understands and observes all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or co-workers; attends periodic safety meetings as required; may recommend changes to improve safety procedures.
7. May perform other duties or projects as assigned by management
1. Minimum education preferred—High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
2. Knowledge of and ability to use a variety hand and power tools to assemble either building materials components products
3. Manual dexterity
4. Knowledge of safety procedures while performing assembly tasks
5. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions
6. Ability to read and understand simple diagrams or blueprints
7. Other: Ear protection and safety glasses will be provided. Assembler must bring steel-toed boots, hammer and measuring tape.
Experience in the construction field or component assembly preferred. Especially desirable is experience in framing, carpentry and millwork.