TLC Plumbing & Utility is an award winning company with a life-changing culture, and we are always looking for experienced individuals to join our team. TLC’s mission is to provide a stable work environment while being respected among our peers. This is supported by our core values of honesty, hard work, respect, compassion, and consistency.
We have helped more people get their license than any other company in New Mexico.
To endure the safety of our fellow co-workers, the community, and our customers.
- Must have a current, valid and clean CDL drivers license (with Tanker Endorsement) and demonstrate the ability to drive safely and uphold TLC's image (care for the community)
- Able to follow safety guidelines and ensure the safety of all personnel within the work zone
- Water and dump truck experience preferred
- Know and understand limitations of the machine you're operating
- Know how to lay out work survey stakes
- Know where to locate and check for fuel, oil, anti-freeze, and grease points
- Turn in all paper work at least one week prior to it being needed
- Ensure to do your part in keeping all job sites safe and clean
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer provided Life Insurance
- On-site Health Clinic
- Paid Continuing Education
- Provided Training and Certifications
- Apprenticeship Program